Ask Me Anything Sessions
- These online afternoon sessions are dedicated either to Master/Undergraduate students or PhD students & Postdocs.
- They are one unique opportunity for you to ask all your questions about the careers in the medicinal chemistry field, in both industry and academia in France.
- Indeed, each AMA is animated by one expert from a French/European industry and one from a French University.
- You want to see what is look like ? Check out the past session on YouTube
- Monday 11th December 5:00-6:30 pm
- Theme: Session in French specially dedicated to the "travail de chimiste médicinale dans l’industrie à l’étranger"
- Speakers: Dr Lea Bouche, Roche (Switzerland) & Dr Maxence Bos, NuChem (Canada).
- Registration is free of charge, but mandatory: https://forms.gle/Ma7VxP2dbRuSsmGL7
- The first edition of Topics AskMeAnything by the Young MedChem Forum was held on June 20th 2023;
- This session in english was open to anyone interested in the expectations of Industry about PhD holders.
- Jean Quancard (Novartis) was our special guest for this first session.