« Prix d’Encouragement à la Recherche en Chimie Thérapeutique »
Call for the « Young Researcher in Medicinal Chemistry Award»
To promote excellence, and also to support young researchers at the dawn of their careers, the French Medicinal Chemistry Society (“Société de Chimie Thérapeutique”, S.C.T.) provides each year a prestigious prize entitled “Prix d’Encouragement à la Recherche en Chimie Thérapeutique”, sponsored by “Institut de Recherche Servier”, and attributed to one or two young scientists.
The prize consists of a 2,000 euros grant (which could be divided between two Laureates if needed) and consists also of an invitation to give a 20 min lecture during the upcoming "XXIVth Young Research Fellows Meeting" (Châtenay-Malabry, February 8-10, 2017).
Do not miss the submission deadline!
Your application should me submitted by e-mail before January, 5th 2017!
HOW TO APPLY?
1) You should be not older than 36 years
2) You and your team leader should be currently member of the SCT (The registration to SCT is available online on the SCT website)
3) Your application should include the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Your team leader and your SCT membership id-numbers should be provided.
- Copy of your ID-card including your birth date
- Curriculum vitae including a list of patents and scientific publications
- A short survey (5-7 pages) of your career (focused on the work you did after your Ph-D)
- A copy of your five more relevant publications (dealing with the researches you did after your Ph-D)
4) You must send your application by e-mail before January, 5th 2017.
This application should be submitted only by e-mail, as a single pdf file send to email@example.com